miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

A COUNTRY I´D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi guys!!🙆 This is my first blog of the second semester of university. As the title says, I´ll talk about a country i´d like to visit... Hope you like it!!



Resultado de imagen para venecia


Since I was little I always dreamed of traveling to Venice, Italy. I think this place is magical and wonderfull and hide a lot of secrets.
I have never gone there, but i really like to go some day. In fact, I would like to live there, because I love everything about Italy, the people, the language, the culture, the architecture, really everything!!

I always search information and pictures of this place and I always found new beautiful places to visit in there, like the Ducal Palace, the Ca' Rezzonico, the San Marco Square and my favourite the Rialto Bridge that crosses the Grand Canal. My dream is to pass down the bridge sailing in a Gondola, because I think this is so adorable and romantic and it could be the perfect date to have with my boyfriend💘💏.

Now that I´m in University I will try to apply for an student exchange to go study there...

I Hope my dream comes true and one day to live there.

With love for you, Negra💓





2 comentarios:

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...