miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

MY WORST DISASTER

Hi guys! welcome to my blog number 7, I hope you enjoy it!!

Today I´m going to write about the worst thing that I didn´t mean to do.

When I was a child I was very hyperventilated and crezy and I was always in trouble.

The worst disaster I made by accident was when I was two years old. I was with my family at my aunt´s house. They where eating and I was upstairs playing with my cousins.

Suddenly I wanted to go to the bathroom, so I went and I stayed playing inside. I liked to see how the sink water fell, so I opened the sink tap and stay playing with the water. I don´t remember if the sink was covered or I covered it to keep playing, but because it was clogged, the water rising, the sink was revalsed and began to drain through the bathroom. Since I was little I didn´t realize that and keep playing.
The water kept flowing until it flooded the second floor and then started down the stairs.

After a long while, I felt very wet, so I went back to where my older cousin was. She saw me very wet, She looked at the floor that was all flooded and yelled "Mom".
My mother heard the scream and ran up the stairs. That´s when She felt the splash of her feet on the flooded staircase.

It was so flooded that the wall paper was inflated and they had to prick it with needles for the water to come out.


Imagen relacionada

And this my story for today. I hope you liked it and see you in the next post

With love

Negra



5 comentarios:

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...