miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again.

As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk about smoking weed. Specifically I will give you my opinion about it. I personally do not smoke weed, I tried it a while ago with my boyfriend, but I didn´t like it, the feeling of being flown was unpleasant and terrible and the smoke bothered me.
Besides I had a bad experience with that, but I´m not going to tell you, it´s a secret haha. 😈

Resultado de imagen para marihuana pito
I have heard good stories of my friends in which this drug has taken them on great trips and they have had excellent experiences. I don´t know why I couldn´t feel the same, but I would love to be able to live that experience and understand the feeling, but without smoking haha.
Will there be any way to replicate it? Tell me in the comments haha 😂💥

Okay, no more about my experience haha, now I will give you my opinion👀.
Currently, the use of Marijuana is very common in people and the number of consumers is increasing.
I think that each person has the right to decide whether to smoke weed or not, also illegal or not, people will continue smoking.
I think it shouldn´t be illegal.

On the other hand, many times, Marijuana is used for medicinal purposes, because it brings many health benefits, like fight migraines, decrease the growth rate of tumors or prevent Alzheimer´s.

But I think that since everything in excess does wrong, it is important that people control their consumption and there is the problem, the amount of Marijuana consumed is excessive and that could bring damage to the body.

Besides that the use of marijuana should not be for minors, but it is very difficult to control that.😕
Resultado de imagen para marihuana

And this is all for today, I would like to know your opinion about this topic, so leave it in the comments🙆.
I hope to see you in the next post!!

With love
Negra💓







5 comentarios:

  1. I had a friend who has epilepsy and when he using marijuana the attacks were removed.
    I still think it should be legal.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I dont smoke but I think it would be better if it is legal

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It seems good to me that if you don't like it, don't consume it but accept others!

    ResponderBorrar

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...