miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

MOVIES

Hi guys!! Here I am again with my third blog.

As the title says, today I will write about movies.

If you ask me what is my favourite movie, I don´t have an answer, because I love watching movies and I like many of different categories. In fact, I like every kind of movies, except the terror ones.

Disney movies are one of my favourite movies. When I was a child my favourite Disney movie was "Monster In", I watched it a thousand times. I felt identified with "Boo", the girl that apear in the movie, and I cried when She cried and I laughed when She laughed.
And now my favourite Disney movie is "tangled". I like that it is another version of Rapunzel, more adventuress and magical. And I love the characters, especially "Pascal" the Chameleon.
Resultado de imagen para enredados pascal

On the other hand, I like thrillers. I really like how they keep you pending and interested, and the music they used to generate suspense. 
In this category, my favourite is "Donnie Darko", i think is an amazing movie and it has a very interesting plot. This movie leaves you thinking and reflecting. 
If you watch it for the first time, you don´t understand anything about it, and you need to watch it more times.
I really recomend it, you have to watch it!!!

Resultado de imagen para donnie darko



Ok, it´s all for today, I think I write too much haha
I hope you enjoy this post. See you in the next one...
With love 
Negra





5 comentarios:

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...