miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

Cathedral of Orvieto

Hi Again!!

In this post i will talk about the Cathedral of Orvieto.

Cathedral of Orvieto ("Duomo di Orvieto" in Italy), is a cathedral located in Orvieto, Umbría in Italy. It was buit by order of the "Papa Urbano IV" to commemorate an offer a cult place to the Eucharistic miracle of Bolsena.
This cathedral is consider a national Heritage and a important piece of the italian gothic architecture.

I love this cathedral for two reasons. First, because I love the Italian Architecture, I think is so beautiful and awesome, and that the Italian culture is inside in there constructions, and it expresses a lot.

The second reason that I love this Cathedral is because Italy is myfavourite contry in the world. I never go there, but I´m in love with everything about there, the language, the food, specially lassagne, the people, the places and constructions, the culture... Anyway, I love all about Italy and I would like to live there some day and learn Italian language.

                                               Resultado de imagen para cathedral of orvieto
This is all for today, hope to see you on the next post!! 

Negra

2 comentarios:

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...