domingo, 21 de abril de 2019

My career

Hi! I`m here again💕

When I was a Child I never talked about what I wanted to be. However, my parents noticed that I really liked to teach kids and they thougth that I will become a Kindergarten teacher.

But no!! hahaha😂 sorry parents, here I am studying design, like I said in my last post.
But this wasn´t like this. When I graduated from high school the only idea in my mind was to study architecture in Universidad de Chile.

When I got my PSU qualification I realized that I could study architecture!! 🙆 I was so excited and I applied inmediately. But after a while, just before enrolling, I decided to take a sabbatical year in order to practice rhytmic gymnastics to be prepared for the Southamerican championships!!😱😱

During the sabbatical year, I talked to some architects and designers, they told me their experiences and some important things about the careers. Beside I searched more information about the career and their curricula.
With this information, I realised that I prefer design insted.

This career is so stressful, and requires so much time😓, but in spite of this I love it, and I`m so happy to study this.

I want to achieve all my goals and pass my courses, to become a designer and have my own business, and of course, be famous with that💁. hahaha naah I only want to be happy with my job.

Sorry if I extend myself...
See you in the next post, love you guys

Negra💓









No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...