miércoles, 10 de abril de 2019

who I am

Hi! 💕
i´m Tania, more known as "Negra", and this is my first blog.

I will tell you, some things about me🙆

I´m 19 years old. I´m from Coyhaique, but actually i live in Santiago, because I study Design in Universidad de Chile, that´s here.

I have two sisters, Samanta and Natalia and i have a beautiful dog called "Pupy"... yes i know is a commun and a terrible name, but what ever, my little sister put it.

I studied all my life in Mozart´s school, but the last year it closed, so I had to change to a new school, called Carmen Teresiano.

Since 2009 I practice the most beautiful sport in life: rhytmic gymnastics.
In 2016 I represented Chile in a Sudamerican, and I WON THE GOLD MEDAL! This was the best day of my gymnast life.

And this is all for today, hope you enjoy this post, and see you in the next one😉.









This is me, doing gymnastics✌

2 comentarios:

SMOKING WEED

Hi guys, welcome to my eighth blog. How are you today? I´m fine haha, happy to be here again. As the tittle says, today I´m going to talk ...